fot

Re: Craftsman Aluminum Jack...

To: henry@henryfrye.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Craftsman Aluminum Jack...
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 10:19:45 EDT
When I went into Sears (twice, because it was rutting season among the
hormone engorged associates) I looked at an aluminum jack that was about $180.
Assuming it is the same specifications, recently mentioned, it did look better
than
what I had. And Sears warranted it for a year.

I opted for the 7,000# Sam's Club, capable of lifting a motorhome....