fot

RE: Craftsman Aluminum Jack...

To: "'Henry Frye'" <henry@henryfrye.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Craftsman Aluminum Jack...
From: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:16:40 -0400
At the last event I there was a guy who had several very small aluminum
jacks that he said came from Harbor Freight for $79.  They were quite a
bit smaller and even lighter than the POS Harbor Freight aluminum jack
Henry refers to below.  Supposedly they're rated for 3,000 pounds, the
same as the bigger ones.  BTW, my POS aluminum jack from Harbor Freight
works just fine, releases properly, etc.   Don