fot

Mr. Tullius' Airplane Hanger @ Sebring

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mr. Tullius' Airplane Hanger @ Sebring
From: Steven Benford Jr <sbracing@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:31:27 -0700 (PDT)
Amici,

I hear that Bob's airplane hanger at the Sebring airport took a heavy hit this
past hurricane.  The large hanger doors were blown off and luckily outward.
The large skylights however were blown in and fell down into the hanger.  All I
know is that the Stearman biplane was damaged.  There is usually 5 or 6 planes
in the hanger.

Why does this matter to use FOT folks?  The very last TR6, a TR8 race car and 4
GTP Jaguars share the hanger with the airplanes. I will let you know more when
I find out.

Thumbs Up
Steve Benford Jr.