fot

Future FOT events

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Future FOT events
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 10:43:14 -0400
At 10:11 AM 10/05/2004 -0400, Joe Alexander wrote:

>If we continue with these successes, I suspect Road America & BRIC will be
>approaching us in 2006 or 2007.

Any thoughts about choosing an event to bring our 'show' to where the
schedule will allow us enough race groups to handle our numbers so each
group has a safe number of cars on the track at once? How about more than
five 15 minute sessions in the race weekend?

It seems to me the Festival events are not where we are going to find this.

Where do we want our annual "big" event to be? Festival type events with
generally bigger race groups with less track time OR club events where we
are truly the main event, get better scheduling and more track time?

Come on, guys, speak up.

No doubt 2005 is cast in stone, we are going to run the Mitty. But I for
one would like to see the direction of our future events turn away from the
big festival events. Am I in the minority here?