fot

Re: Future FOT events

To: "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Future FOT events
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 18:35:23 -0500
I'm going to Hallet this weekend. We used to have a 10, 15 and 20 on SAT and
a 10 and 2 20 minutes on Sunday. We have recently changed to a 15 min
practice and 20 minute race on Saturday with a practice and 2 race on
Sunday. I liked the 3 a days better, but there is a better chance of people
still running on SUN now!  CVAR was willing to work in an All Triumph
practice session SAT and the race SUN. They have too much track time for the
practice sessions Friday as it is and we were thinking of seeing about
adding a Thursday practice day. They will be willing to do it again when we
are ready.
Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com