fot

looooooooong race

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: looooooooong race
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:10:58 -0700 (PDT)
Okay you guys...
  Since a few of you, with better heads than I...., have talked me out of
quiting...  Who will be running the long race at blackhawk.  I will have the
tent there, there will be at least 3 of us, who else is coming, I will set up
for anyone that will be there.
  I plan to paddock against the fence on pit lane, as I am still on the fence
as to running both group 1 and group 2, which will necisitate some quick
tire/fuel sessions etc between sessions on Sat.  I plan to race on sat and tear
down/ corner work on sunday, which means the tent will be up for those who want
to use it on sun also.
  Let me know who will be coming.  Looking forward to seeing you all.

Tom
#4 white spitfire