fot

Atlanta

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Atlanta
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:40:22 -0700 (PDT)
OOOOOkay.... the big top will be there.  Who all will be there & who would like
tent space.  Nothing has to be absolute yet, but I'd like an idea of what I
will be dealing with.
  In my own pseudo intelligent pfassion..... I'm still thinking of how to make
it better, including maybe taking the suggestion that we run under the overall
name of "bigtop racing".... and just run drivers names over each car...
  Any suggestions, complaints, improvements etc on that idea??????
Anyway, I'm going to try to have some plans made early for this.... I will
probably ask for the $25 on this one, as I am planning a couple more
improvements....  (& if anyone can buy 1" thinwall conduit for less than $10 a
stick let me know where.... sheesh... where is it all going to end George????)
  Does anyone know if our Brit friends might try to make this one?????

  Anyway, let me know who might be intersted.... We cant let the MG guys down
you know....

Tom
#4 white spitfire