fot

Re: Future FoT Challenge Race-A Proposal

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Future FoT Challenge Race-A Proposal
From: Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:47:08 -0500
Are you thinking that the fot and company become its own one time one event
sanctioning group?  I'm thinking to tag along with another smaller and
receptive VMC sanctioning body and look for a fun/friendly track to bring the
event to?  Insurance cost is the key.

I see some benefit in having a purpose only single event with street and club
support.  Demographically, the proposed catchment area with the biggest cluck
for the buck would be at a location within one days drive of a major hub.

Thunderhill park in Northern California is a fabulous and new track.  OUt of
the way but (possbiley cheaper to rent) close to hwys.

What about near St. Louis?