fot

RE: SCCA cages

To: <fpspitfire@insightbb.com>, "'greg'" <gtlund@cyberspeedway.net>
Subject: RE: SCCA cages
From: "Jeffery Senty" <gp89@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:32:48 -0500
Last year I purchased a g-prod Spitfire roller with zero roll rear
suspention, rear disc brakes, ect,ect. The car had been in
transformation
to Runoffs quality. The previous owner didn't have time to finish it
with
family and job commitments. I stole this car from Todd. Then SCCA
changed
the cage rules. I now have a car with one of safest looking cages I've
seen that can't run SCCA races. I guess I'll stay with Midwestern
Council
until they change there rules.

Jeff Senty
Gp89blue