fot

Re: [Fwd: A few GT6 Triumphs for sale]

To: mjb@utahblues.org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: A few GT6 Triumphs for sale]
From: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 08:28:44 -0700
Mark,
You really should build a 6 cylinder, if for no other reason that they
sound so good.
I drove Clive's GT-6 back from Steamboat through the Johnson tunnel on
I-70 (east bound bore of Eisenhower). It had an open exhaust so I had
been very light on the throttle, trying to keep it below the torque peak
so as to minimize irritating other drivers around me. Once in the tunnel
the engine song overwhelmed me and I found myself redlining it a few
times. Surprised I wasn't arrested at the other end. Pretty confident it
could be heard at either end of the tunnel.
Bill