fot

RE: Remembrance Day.

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Remembrance Day.
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:34:19 -0800
Forgot to say what I was--Six years in the navy, all active, electronics
technician (E5) and a nuclear reactor operator on the USS Enterprise,
CVAN-65. Two tours to the Gulf of Tonkin, Across the equator four times,
around the horn twice, which makes me both quadruple shellback and a double
mossback. Hated it, but it taught me many valuable things, like how to fold
my underwear and avoid radiation (not necessarily at the same time).

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins

  _____