fot

Remembrance Day

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Remembrance Day
From: "Simon Rasmussen" <Simon@telephonestogo.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:18:31 -0500
Having started the thread I should admit that I never served in the armed
forces.
I grew up in Rhodesia, and got drafted in 1969 to fight terrorists
infiltrating from Angola, but was exempt as I was already accepted for
university.
My father was living in Germany, married with two sons in 1939, and was
denounced to the Nazis by his wife.
He spent more than 5 years in concentration camp, but because he never
enlisted I am not eligible to join the Legion here in Canada.
Anyway, you guys helped get him out! Thank you!

Regards,
Simon Rasmussen
Sales Manager - Telephones To Go
Email: Simon@TelephonesToGo.ca