fot

Re: VARA VROC Challenge

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: VARA VROC Challenge
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:02:25 EST
That raises an interesting idea.  The bidding went so well this year that I
feel Confident that VARA will do it again next year.  What if our little
disorganization kicked together and bought the seat for one of the Amici?  Is
there
a deserving hired gun in the FOT we could put in there under our banner?  A
few names come readily to my mind.  Food for thought...Steve
Mixed blessing.

If we were organized we would have kicked butt.

Fun! Let's do it next year.

Amici,
The bidding closed last night right about $1700 for each seat.  Thanx to all
who kindly offered a contribution.  It was good to see Triumph's appear in the
scuffle..Steve