fot

Re: [WtW] Orange Gloves

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, <wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com>,
Subject: Re: [WtW] Orange Gloves
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:07:25 -0700
At 02:14 PM 12/3/2004, Rocky Entriken wrote:
>Speaking from the point of view of one who has been in the situation you
>are anticipating, orange gloves are not The Answer. A nice touch, yes, but
>don't make it something you depend on.

I always hold my line (and teach that too) because that is the sensible
thing to do and as you say it is predictable for the overtaking car.  The
reason I want the bright colored orange gloves is so that the overtaking
driver at least has the possibility of knowing that I have seen him and
that I am aware that he is there.

And yes with the arm restraints I can barely get my hands above the cockpit
sides of my F500.