fot

RE: [WtW] Orange Gloves

To: "'Dave Riddle'" <dave@microworks.net>, Rocky Entriken
Subject: RE: [WtW] Orange Gloves
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:43:12 -0800
Amen. I hate it when someone points me by. They always point to the wrong
place and I know they're likely to go there as soon as I commit. Keep your
hands on the wheel, pull your neck in a bit and take the line God gave you.
The fast guys will decide where they want to pass you. Only exception--when
there's a yellow flag and you know the guy behind you will brutalize you as
soon as the track is clear. Then POINT BIG and make sure the corner workers
can see that you did.