fot

Re: large runner 1500 (single ZS) manifold needed (longish)

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: large runner 1500 (single ZS) manifold needed (longish)
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:14:34 -0800
Never did it, but did some drawings long ago of a small motor driven system
for the inelt valve to simulate the action on the port flow as the valve is
operating. Lost a lot of interest I think when I realised how fast that
puppy had to function and me standing right next to it a loose fitting lab
coat.

Like to  khow how they do it with the F-1 systems and 19,400 rpm. Now that's
a blur. John Caldwell was working on a system with HP to measure all this
with high speed chips but it all fell apart. I don't think Carly cared.