fot

TR2 speedo cable?

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR2 speedo cable?
From: CAMERON PUTSCH <putsch.1@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:30:17 -0500
Hello all,

  I am finishing the race preparation and restoration of a 1954 tr2 based
Devin. I would like to use the stock Jaeger speedometer in it, but I don't know
where a cable is driven from. Also, as I am not sure if it is driven from the
wheels or tranny I must ask that if it is the tranny, then will it work with my
all syncromesh tr4 gearbox and if it is the wheel, will it work when I convert
the front to disk brakes? Any help is apreciated and I will need a cable and
drive for the gauge so if anyone has one to sell, just let me know.

Sincerely, Casey at putsch.1@osu.edu