[Top] [All Lists]

Re: TR4 modern V-belt conversion?

Subject: Re: TR4 modern V-belt conversion?
From: "Joe Boruch" <>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 04:56:15 GMT
Contact Ken Gillanders at British Frame and Engine (BFE).   He is on the list, 
but is email address is  Get the Harmonic balancer, pump and 
alternator pulley (if you need that).  If you use a mini (not the car) 
alternator, it should come with a small pulley.

-- CAMERON PUTSCH <> wrote:
Where can I get a kit to change the big old v-belt on my TR4 engine to a more 
efficient modern one? I will need crank, water pump, and alternator pulley.

Sincerely, Casey at

NetZero Gift Certificates
Give the gift of Internet access this holiday season.

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>