fot

Re: TR4 Race cars on e-bay Actually a TR250??!!

To: "Ryan Miles" <rjhmile@yahoo.com>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Race cars on e-bay Actually a TR250??!!
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:55:22 -0600
The car is a TR250. The owner sent me a couple of pictures today that
identify it as a TR250. It is a little unusual under the hood. There is what
appears to be a 1 gallon fuel cell recessed into the passenger side footwell
top.It may be a tall vertical cell because the picture of the passenger
floor on the ebay listing shows what I thought was a cardboard box with duct
tape, but upon further review might be the bottom of a plastic fuel cell.
The BMC vertical sheet metal area has been cut out, there is evidence of a
shunt on the RS inner fender and the aforementioned passenger side footwell
top. Interesting car. If you want to see these 2 pictures email me and I'll
send them to you.
Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com