fot

Re: TR4 Race cars on e-bay Actually a TR250??!!

To: rjhmile@yahoo.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Race cars on e-bay Actually a TR250??!!
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:24:15 EST
It appears that it IS a TR250.

Does everyone think this is attractive?

I broke through the reserve and then was outbid by 'ednito'.

If it stays low, I might bid again and watch it until closes.

If there is anyone who has a burning interest in this, let me know. I can
still make calls and go to see the car as well.   Let me know off line.

I actually dont have any personal plans for it...even with two sons that have
vintage credentials, they are simply not ready to handle the $$$
responsibility.

Joe (A)