fot

Re: About that Rare 1964 TR250 on ebay

To: "Chuck Arnold" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>, "FOT" <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: About that Rare 1964 TR250 on ebay
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 06:58:35 -0800
Merry Christmas, Chuck!  If you need anything let me know.  I agree with
bill on finding parts to put on it instead of robbing from another car.  The
TR250 motor is hard to cone by but a late TR6 motor will actually be better.
I think I read somewhere they put a stronger rib inside to stiffen the
block.
Charly