fot

Re: Lankey Foushee

To: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>,
Subject: Re: Lankey Foushee
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:13:13 -0800
Hey, I was watching a show on Speedchannel, I think it was Sports Car
Revolution, and they had a drive in the Group 44 TR6.  They also had a 240 Z
car at the same time they drove the TR.  The interesting thing about the
segment was they stated how hard they were to drive and you had to be a real
man to drive one(aka PLN).  Interesting show.
Charly