fot

Re: Spitfire Competition Billet Axles

To: robstewart@telwares.com ("Rob Stewart"), fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfire Competition Billet Axles
From: Chasgee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:43:27 -0500
Rob,

If you want to upgrade further, I make an aluminum hub that takes larger
bearings.  It utilizes a bearing sleeve so that the roller bearings aren't in
direct contact with the axle.  Increases axle life considerably.

Let me know if you are interested.  I can probably get you a package deal with
a local axle manufacturer too.

Chuck Gee
Spitfire #14