fot

Re: Famous Triumph?.. now Bill ....

To: BillDentin@aol.com, rkramer3@austin.rr.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net,
Subject: Re: Famous Triumph?.. now Bill ....
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 01:44:07 -0800 (PST)
You're not going to try to tell me that there has EVER been anything but the
most upstanding and honorable thoughts or deeds pass through your lifetime are
you??????

BillDentin@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 01/18/2005 11:40:45 AM Central Standard Time,
rkramer3@austin.rr.com writes:

> TXFoT rumor has it that he had a yellow TR6 when he lived in Houston. We
> thought of trying to track it down but that didn't gain any momentum. Seems
> that was in his wild child drinking and partying phase, of which no one
> wanted reminders. Maybe now that he is a lame duck we should find it and
> restore it for the future Dubya Liberry.

According to the Democrats and the Liberal Media a lot of those early records
got 'sanitized'.

Rightly so. What did Christ say? "Let he without sin cast the first stone!"

Hell! It ain't gonna be me.

Bill (Damdinger)

Tom

 http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm