fot

RE: Brake line fittings

To: SHANE Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Brake line fittings
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:50:23 -0800
I got both in my care package from them. The "good" part of their standard
catalog is that there are a million items I don't want in it, and it's too
thick to browse, so I don't spend that much time with it. There isn't much
of anything in the racecar catalog that I don't "need".

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins