fot

Re: Where to buy 15x6 race wheels?

To: tony@tonydrews.com
Subject: Re: Where to buy 15x6 race wheels?
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:20:14 -0500
Tony Drews asked:

>I bought standard TR-4 Panasports from Spruell 3 or 4 years ago, and I'm
>pretty sure it was less than $200 / wheel.  $160 sticks in my mind,...
> Did the price go up that dramatically?

You guys have obviously not been watching; the $US has tanked 30% in the
past
3 years.

I bought my 15x7 Panasports from K-Speed 9 years ago.  Cost $175 ea then.
K-Speed have since closed shop.  If we are being quoted $265 now, its sounds
like a bargain.  Buy it now before the $US drops another 10%.

Shane Ingate in Maryland