fot

Commercial message - aluminum flywheels

To: 6pack@sutox.team.net, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Commercial message - aluminum flywheels
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:06:39 -0500
Hello list.  The flywheel manufacturer who makes most of the aluminum
flywheels for our cars has no TR6 in stock.  These are the units we
sell, along with VicBrit, Moss, etc.  We supplied the mfg with the
original data for all the Brit flywheels so we get a "friendly" price.
 We have several sold but not enough to make the number needed for
another production run.  Help.  If you are thinking of buying an
aluminum flywheel, this is the time.  Price is $310 and we will pay the
shipping within the continental United States. This is for the late '71
to '76 TR6.   Once we have reached the number needed for a production
run, this offer will cease.  Details on this, and other products are on
our website.  Thank you for your time.  Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net