fot

Re: GT6/spitfire differentials

To: <fpspitfire@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: GT6/spitfire differentials
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:44:45 +1300
First of all it is very rare that the carrier bearings need changing, the
LM67010 show it is a late type front case. The bad news is that the 3.27
diff has a special carrier and a 3.89 one won't fit, you have to fit a
crownwheel and pinion plus carrier with 3.89, 3.63, 4.11 or 4.55. The good
news is that 3.27s are getting rare and expensive and are worth much more
than any other ratio.
If you need any more help let me know.
John Kipping