fot

FW: Walter Mitty, Atlanta

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Walter Mitty, Atlanta
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:58:21 -0500
Tom,

With as classy a web site as you maintain, nobody's going to worry about
whether you can keep track of two month old e-mails. See below.

If you, or any other FoTer, need any information or any help I can offer
here in Atlanta, my cell is (404) 660-4920. With the incredibly generous
stipend the organization has forwarded me to provide local services, there
is almost nothing you could ask that I will not provide. This is especially
true of free advice.

Seriously, though, I want all of you to feel that I am your contact in
Atlanta. Whatever problems you might encounter here, I've got a pretty good
shop, a large parking lot, high speed internet, a refrigerator full of Cokes
& Heinekens and lots of telephones..and most importantly, an eagerness to
help out if I can.

All of you write down my cell number. Somebody's going to find it very
useful.

Richard Taylor

  _____