fot

FW: FW: Walter Mitty, Atlanta

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: FW: Walter Mitty, Atlanta
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:20:14 -0500
  _____

From: Richard Taylor [mailto:tarch@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:00 AM
To: 'KLynch7589@aol.com'
Subject: RE: FW: Walter Mitty, Atlanta

Kev,

I am more than happy to extend my offer to anyone (or friend of anyone) who
races The Mitty.. with the exception of the Porsche Weenies. For one of
"them," they must both provide two (2) character references from the FoT
enclave, and recite by heart the Fot by-laws from beginning to end, not in
metric but in the original Elizabethan Whitworth. And Jeff Snook will be the
judge. He sort of talks that way kinda natural like anyway.

Come on to Atlanta. We're going to have a pretty good race down here.

Richard

  _____

Richard, I've a friend & wife who are planning the trip. Dare I ask, (better
sit down) is this offer extended to MGA pilots as well??
Sheepishly, if not fraternally yours,

Kev Lynch
RMVR  GT6, MGA

Be an organ donor!