fot

Notes on list, race dates

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Notes on list, race dates
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:31:15 -0700
First off, I'm happy to say that IVR has an event scheduled at the
soon to be built Miller Motorsports Park in Utah.  We'll be racing
there the weekend of April 29/30, 2006 if all goes well, and again
at that site in August, 2006.  Our first race for 2005 is coming up
the weekend of April 2/3, we'll see if I have a car ready to run by
then.

Also, I just made a small change to the mailing list software, updating
the demime filter to the most recent version.  This is the part that
strips out attachments, HTML crap and such.  It seems to work just
fine so far, I'm sure I'll hear about it if it doesn't.  I'll have
further announcements soon about updating other aspects of the various
Team.Net services, stay tuned.

mjb.