fot

Re: Cam Bearings for TR6

To: "Allen Washatko" <awashatko@wi.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Cam Bearings for TR6
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:25:53 +1300
The business that remade the Spitfire cam bearings anticipated people
wanting them for six cylinder cars as well, (you need three narrow ones and
two wide rather than two of each in a four cylinder) hence you should be
able to buy a set for about 25% more than a four, should be about $50 these
days. Is it a good idea? it's certainly a fairly cheap form of insurance and
will prevent damage to a block.
John Kipping