fot

Re: Spitfire heads

To: Alan Taylor <atenglish@mindspring.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire heads
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 20:23:49 -0800 (PST)
Alan: Did you mean FM 8000 or FM 80000? FM8000 would put it somewhere in 1973,
while 80000 would put it in 1978 when they should have injection ports. None of
these heads have injection ports. I'm stumped! Thanks - Ed

Alan Taylor <atenglish@mindspring.com> wrote:TKC 3239 is listed as a Spitfire
1500 from FM8000>. Does it have air
injection ports?

Alan T

Subject: Spitfire heads

Listers: Is anyone on the list familiar with the casting numbers and
marking on Spitfire heads? To be specific; I have three heads marked with a
casting number of "RKC0589" and they are stamped "TKC3239". I've looked
through all my documentation and can not find either of these numbers. Any
help is appreciated. Thanks - Ed