fot

Re: 2 issues: yamabond and ovdersteer

To: "Chuck Arnold" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2 issues: yamabond and ovdersteer
From: "Dave Talbott" <dtalbott@archrepro.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:06:40 -0800
"Soften the end that's sliding" is the way I've always tried to remember bar
adjustments. This assumes that you are in the ballpark, at least close
enough for fine tuning and have a way to adjust.  Of course, you can stiffen
the other end, or use any of a variety of ways to achieve a similar result,
but this one is a simple one for a simple minds, especially when you're on
the track and have time to pit for a quick tweak during a practice session.

DT