fot

Opinions wanted

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Opinions wanted
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:44:18 -0700
I haven't really mentioned it too much, but there have been a number
of security problems with various team.net services lately.  In an effort
to try and stay a little bit ahead of the bad guys, I've been working on
updating a lot of the software involved with the various services provided.
Like the list archives, for example.  The current archive is at
http://www.team.net/archive and has the full FOT archive available.  The
new program I'm looking at can be seen here:

http://demo.fatchancegarage.com/mharc/archives/html/

Give it a try and let me know what you like or don't like about it.
Right now the archives only have some messages from this month available,
so you'll get an error if you try the 'prev' or 'next' buttons, but there
should be enough in place and working to provide some consrtuctive criticism
of it.  Let me know what you think.

mjb.