fot

sway bar

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: sway bar
From: yellowandgreen@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:51:45 +0000
Friends
I am an architect in need of a structural engineer....................
or at least some thoughts on sway bars and how they work.
I have the 3/4" adco sway bar on the front of my TR3
and have been wanting to try something heavier.
Wouldn't it make some sense to move the mounting ends of the bar to a position
further out on the lower wishbone to get the same effect as using a heavier bar?
Kinda like a small kid sliding all the way back on a teeter toter to pick up an
advantage.

Thanks
Dennis DeLap