fot

Re: buying gasoline

To: WEmery7451@aol.com, cartravel@pobox.com
Subject: Re: buying gasoline
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:37:59 -0700 (PDT)
Typically.....
  This is the fuel you WANT in your fuel cell..

WEmery7451@aol.com wrote:
cartravel@pobox.com writes:

<< I spent almost 30 years in the oil industry, so this is something I know
something about. I started out working in enhanced oil recovery at Amoco
Research, two years after the '73 embargo. >>

There has been a lot of discussion of gasoline's. Now I have a question. I
am about to drive about 1/2 mile from my house to a Sunoco Station and fill up
my four metal Army surplus cans with leaded racing fuel. Is this a safe
thing to do, or is this one of the gasoline's that eats up your fuel cell and
seals?

I can no longer use my Sunoco credit card to buy racing fuels. Maybe the
station is getting their racing gasoline somewhere else.

Tom

 http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire