fot

Re: The last of the Mystery noise

To: tarch@bellsouth.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The last of the Mystery noise
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:29:56 EDT
yes, and I thought i would never put a crank thrust washer in backwards, but
i did.     i think it was about 1996.  glad you found it.

the japanese reverse engineered everthing british, except the ability to
every loose component in backwards....I believe the Japanes concept is called
"Poke Yoke".

Joe A