fot

Re: Kill Switches

To: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kill Switches
From: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:25:48 -0400
Requiring the kill switch to shut down the
engine makes sense to me on the issue of
safety alone.  If properly wired, the kill switch should
minimally serve as a master on/off for ignition and any
electric fuel pump(s).

If turning off a kill switch doesn't shut down the engine
because an alternator is still providing electric power to
the ignition/fuel pumps, then the kill switch is not wired
correctly...IMHO.

Just my .02

Cheers,
Bill Sohl