fot

Re: Road Atlanta

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Road Atlanta
From: vintage.racer@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 03:40:22 +0000
Tony:

Thanks for the race report, sound like it was a good time for all...er, except
the MG that went up in smoke.  Being out West, I've watched several races from
Road Atlanta and you're right, it looks like a drivers kind of course.  Your
also right in that Laguna Seca is a terrific road course and the Corkscrew's
reputation is well earned.  CSRG is racin there in late September...come on
out, the weather is great that time of year plus, you're a stones throw from
Monterey and Carmel so you can make it a vacation.

Gary