fot

Re: FoT Invitation to SVRA's Mid-Ohio-June 2006

To: henry@henryfrye.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FoT Invitation to SVRA's Mid-Ohio-June 2006
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 13:57:31 EDT
Henry,

First, Henry........congratulations on your break through year for being a
Triumph Hot Shoe. It looks like you are in the hunt for the Top Triumph Dogs
and
likely to give them a run for their money, and very soon. Wow! Almost broke
into the 40s at RA.

I am sure that the right decision will be made regarding another TR
"appearance".  Once the decision is made, we can all support it 100%.  Anything
less
than that saps the energy out of creativity and volunteerism.

Once someone steps up to the plate with a sound proposal and is willing to
follow through with it, the choice will become more obvious. I like all of your
choices, btw.

Also, Hallett is a potential location for the Western Event and the Kastner
Cup. But I am sure the "Western" guys have a few of their own ideas. We can
include Hallett on an Eastern Spreadsheet

Nice start to Excel Spreadsheet...any volunteers for doing the spreadsheet?

Joe Alexander