fot

RE: 2004 Mid Ohio experience

To: "'BillDentin@aol.com'" <BillDentin@aol.com>, Gt6steve@aol.com
Subject: RE: 2004 Mid Ohio experience
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:35:57 -0700
When companies make big decisions everything counts--right up until the
economic decision maker awards the contract to his completely unqualified
fraternity buddy.  But complaints and dissatisfaction make it easy to pull
the deal. Locally, there is not a peep about the run offs leaving mid-ohio.
People hate change, you'd expect someone would complain, but all I've heard
is "good, now I don't have to deal with their asshole security guys
anymore."

Amazing.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins