fot

Mid-Ohio and is anyone camping?

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid-Ohio and is anyone camping?
From: CAMERON PUTSCH <putsch.1@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 20:35:29 -0400
Hello all,

   As to the discussion about Mid-Ohio I agree the track has changed alot in
the last 10 years. I for one am conservative and loved the track before all the
catch fences and when the pits where tar and chip. Unfortunatly I have noticed
a decline in the attendance to the Vintage Grand Prix over the years and hope
that the event doesn't eventually go away. Mid-Ohio will always feel like home
though.

   As for this year, I will be driving my Devin and not just in the race, but
to it as well. Would any of you be kind enough to let me leave my tools at your
pits while I am on the track? I am curious if any of you out there will be
camping at the track too? You'll have to come say hello.

See you there!

Casey Putsch