fot

SCCA Runoff's

To: rocky@tri.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: SCCA Runoff's
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 08:05:06 EDT
Rocky, you are a One Man Chamber of Commerce....nice to hear the upside of
Ray Irwin's new effort.

Of course I am biased as my dad was born there, at the turn of the century,
in a stone and log cabin. I will likely attend the RUNOFFS as it is closer and
I know it will be friendly. Ultimately, it is the people that make the
difference.

Joe (A)