fot

Re: An E-mail Interview with Henry Frye

To: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Subject: Re: An E-mail Interview with Henry Frye
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 14:03:32 -0400
I guess I need to start paying Henry for his PR work in our behalf.  Cant
promise 9 sessions every year.  We were undersubscribed so groups were
collapsed to benefit all.  However, the VDCA model is a minimum of 2 - 30 min
sessions a day (pit out to pit in and cleanup if required) plus a no extra cost
60 min race and another that is lovingly known as the "gimmick" race.

anyway, thanks again Henry, we'll be sending you a free pass to the head of the
registration and tech lines.

Mike