fot

Free Advertising for Your Triumph Product - J. M. Wagner Sales,

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Advertising for Your Triumph Product - J. M. Wagner Sales,
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 20:37:34 -0700
Over the years, I have made this offer here on the list, and
surprisingly, few take me up on it.

As a teenager in the 70's, working on my first car, I always enjoyed the
batch of fliers that would show up in a package of parts from the likes
of J.C. Whitney and Co.   Sometimes, there'd be a flier for some product
that I never knew about. Etc.

I have tried to offer the same with my gaskets.  Currently, with every
gasket, I send a flier for...

HVDA Triumph Transmission Conversions
Grassroots Motorsports
Snooks Dream Cars Automobile Museum in Ohio

If you provide fliers, I will send them with the gaskets.  Free of charge.

All I ask is the following:

Format must be 8 1/2" x 11" folded in half , or less, in space.
1 page
Tastefully done
Triumph related
relatively light weight bond

Just send me a scan via e-mail or a example by snail mail for final
approval.   (These are the only three to take me up on the offer.)

Generally speaking, I just ask for 100 fliers at a time, and I let you
know if and when I need more.

It's particularly appreciated, but not required, if the flier offers
some discount or has a coupon, etc.   The Grassroots flier offers a free
issue of the magazine.  etc.

Let me know if you're interested.

Justin Wagner
J. M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.