fot

Re: VARA Buttonwillow British Extravaganza

To: Gt6steve@aol.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VARA Buttonwillow British Extravaganza
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 20:51:34 EDT
Yup, we are waiting for Jack Drews to get back from Road America. I am sure
there will be some excitement  in his report. One round of the Healey Challenge
was held  at Road America. If the Aussies are anything like the Brits, in
1990, it was a great show.

I hope Jack and New Blue are fit and well, along with the Beady Eye Bunch.

Joe (A)