fot

Re: West....

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <gasket.works@gte.net>, <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: West....
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 07:32:40 -0700
You've got a great point Joe.  From the few messages including mine we are
seemingly approaching a "rules" segment and that is NOT GOOD. Why not just
back up a few days and start over with what is fair and reasonable and without
a lot of new rules. The "Keep it Simple" edict is still worth remembering. I
am only interested in supporting the FOT with a little award annually.