fot

RE: re:TR6PI

To: "'kas kastner'" <kaskas@cox.net>, "greg" <gtlund@cyberspeedway.net>,
Subject: RE: re:TR6PI
From: "Terry and Cindy" <Roadandtrack2@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:36:10 +1000
I would have to concur with kas. This must have been a very optimistic
dyno.

>From my tests, the TR6 heads do not flow sufficiently to make that sort
of power under any set of rules that resembles "production", ie factory
carbs and manifolds

Even when we downdrafted a late spec 2500 head, we could only just flow
sufficient air to make that power with special valves in place.

In any case, one needs to see the revs and torque curve to make sense of
the dyno output.

Terry O'Beirne