fot

Contacts on the way to Branson

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Contacts on the way to Branson
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:13:17 -0700
One of my good friends in the local (Phoenix) TR Club is going to be headed
back to Branson for the Triumph meet.  Anybody located along the way that
he might call if an emergency happens while he and his wife make the
roundtrip in their TR3?

Or anybody along the way also going that maybe he can meet up with? I think
he is planning on leaving Phoenix on Monday.

Driving across Arizona, New Mexico, etc... in the SUMMERTIME in an open TR3
sure sounds like the stuff that legends (or maybe a divorce!) are made of!

If any others on the list are going to be there be sure to say hi to
Stu.  He will be driving a very pretty "Apple Green" small mouth '3.